Paper Bag

I was staring at the sky, just looking for a star
To pray on, or wish on, or something like that
I was having a sweet fix of a daydream of a boy
Whose reality I knew, was a hopeless to be had
But then the dove of hope began its downward slope
And I believed for a moment that my chances
Were approaching to be grabbed
But as it came down near, so did a weary tear
I thought it was a bird, but it was just a paper bag

Hunger hurts, and I want him so bad, oh it kills
'Cause I know I'm a mess he don't wanna clean up
I got to fold 'cause these hands are too shaky to hold
Hunger hurts, but starving works, when it costs too much to love


sumpah ini lagu enak bangeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... hoho

3 komentar

Anonim mengatakan...

tentang rio ini teh???

Mia mengatakan...

Kok?????????
nal nal??

Anonim mengatakan...

hauhauhau

ga jelas